Protea Reusable Bamboo Towels - Set of 6
A sustainable alternative to microfibres
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Protea's Bamboo Cloths are a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to microfiber cleaning cloths. Bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource that does not need to be bleached or chemically treated. This makes it ideal for making high-quality cleaning wipes. The bamboo cloths are very absorbent and thoroughly clean heavily soiled surfaces. They are also durable and can be reused multiple times before needing to be discarded.
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 18 cm
- Weight: 220g
- Material: 100% bamboo viscose
- Washable up to 60° C (slight shrinkage possible) - for the sake of the environment, we recommend washing the clothes on 40° C.
- Bamboo viscose is antibacterial.
- Please do not use fabric softener so as not to impair the suction power of the fibres.
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
English reviews written for Protea Reusable Bamboo Towels - Set of 6
Free delivery in Austria
from € 37,90
with SLL encryption technology