Ankerkraut Asia Coconut Curry
For Tom Kha Gai and more
(€ 70,47 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Extra coconut flavour
- With lime fruit powder
- For flavourful Thai dishes
Item no.: XPI-AK-4062988840562, Content: 85 g, EAN: 4062988840562
The Asia Coconut Curry Spice Mix by Ankerkraut promises an intense coconut flavour. After all, the mixture contains coconut milk powder, coconut blossom sugar and coconut flakes. It also includes classic curry spices such as turmeric, fenugreek, cumin and ginger while lime fruit powder provides the tangy fruity note. Use it to make delicious Thai dishes such as Tom Kha Gai or Thai vegetable curry.
Recipe for Coconut Curry with Prawns
For two servings you need:
- 300 g prawns
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 300 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- some lime juice
- 2 tbsp Ankerkraut Asia Coconut Curry
Preparation time: 10 min / Cooking time: 20 min
- Wash fresh spinach well and discard the stems.
- Cut the bell papper into thin strips.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large, deep pan and sauté the onion until lightly translucent.
- Add prawns and cook for at least 3 minutes on each side.
- Add the pepper strips and fry briefly.
- Mix the curry paste with 1/3 of the coconut milk and pour it into the pan. Stir well.
- Then mix 2 tbsp Ankerkraut Asia Coconut Curry with the remaining coconut milk and add it to the pan. Reduce heat and simmer gently.
- In the meantime, steam the spinach in another pan until soft.
- Add the spinach to the curry and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Season with lime juice and a little more Ankerkraut Asia Coconut Curry and enjoy.
|Product Features:||Palm oil-free, Not tested on animals, Free from flavour enhancers|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Seen on::||Höhle der Löwen|
- Coconut milk powder
- Coconut Milk
- Glucose Syrup
- Sea salt
- Coconut Blossom Sugar
- coconut flakes
- Coriander Seeds
- Dry Mustard
- Sea salt
- Lime Powder
May contain traces of celery
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1742 / 416 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||18,4 g|
|from Sugar||28 g|