R5 Living Set of 3 Dryer Balls Made from 100% Wool
Good for the environment & your wallet!
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
These dryer balls absorb up to 30% of their weight in moisture. Their constant movement in the drum separates the garments so that air and heat can circulate better and the laundry dries faster.
As the drying cycle progresses, the balls become softer and softer, distributing moisture evenly throughout the dryer so that laundry becomes less wrinkled, there is less static build-up, and textiles become softer!
The dryer balls are made from wool from shorn sheep from an association of small family farms, at which no chemicals and hormones are used and no mulesing is practised!
- Shorter drying time & soft laundry
- Leaping Bunny certified
- In recycled paper packaging
- Free from plastic & chemicals
- 100% natural
- Easy to use
- Handmade by underprivileged women & people with disabilities in Nepal
- Place the balls in the dryer with your laundry and start the programme as usual - it's best to choose a moisture-sensitive setting.
- The more balls you use, the better the effect and the faster your laundry will dry.
- To fragrance your laundry, you can drip 3-5 drops of essential oil into each ball before each dryer cycle.
- The dryer balls can also be used in washing machines with a drying function. Add them at the beginning of the drying cycle, when the water has completely drained.
- The balls will last about 2-4 years, depending on how often you use them.
- Store the balls in a well-ventilated area after use to allow them to dry.
- To clean the balls, you can wipe them with a damp cloth and a little soap or wash them by hand in warm soapy water.
- When the felt loosens or the balls become softer and larger, it's time to replace them.
Material: 100% natural wool
Contains: 3 dryer balls
|Country of Origin: