The Female Company Menstrual Cup
Put an end to disposable products
(Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Capacity: 24 ml
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 6.6 cm
Item no.: TFC-101701, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 4260695270010
The vegan menstrual cup from The Female Company is made with high quality materials and is easy to use.
Made from 100% medical-grade silicone, the cup can be used again and again and is a sustainable zero-waste alternative to pads and tampons. This significantly reduces the waste generated by conventional disposable products, protects the environment and conserves resources, and saves you money every month.
- Additionally, the menstrual cup is fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and free from plasticisers, latex, phthalates, alkylphenols, PVC and BPA. The cup has a capacity of 24 ml and offers optimal comfort.
- The menstrual cup by The Female Company makes an important contribution to reducing your environmental footprint.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before touching the menstrual cup.
- Disinfect the cup before using it for the first time by placing it in boiling water for 3 minutes. To prevent the cup from melting at the bottom of the pot, you can place it in a whisk.
- Fold the cup and insert it with the folded, round side first. The cup should not sit too close to the vaginal opening so that it does not interfere with sitting. Make sure that the cup has unfolded completely by running your fingers along the edge. When the cup is properly seated, a vacuum is created that holds the cup in place so that the blood can be collected. Depending on the intensity of your bleeding, you can wear the cup for up to 8 hours. When you want to remove the cup, press the base together with your thumb and index finger. This releases the vacuum and the cup can be pulled out by the stem. Empty the contents of the cup into the toilet and wash the cup under running water. Disinfect the cup every time you change it, boil it or use a cleaning product that is suitable for intimate areas.
- After your last use during your period, disinfect the cup by placing it in boiling water for 5-10 minutes, using the whisk again to keep the cup from touching the bottom of the pot.
Dimensions: 3.8 x 6.6 cm
Capacity: 24 ml
|Country of Origin:
|The Female Company
- 100% medical silicone