Withings Hybrid Smart ScanWatch 38mm
The most advanced wearable healthcare
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Compatible with iOS & Android
- Heart health tracking
- 30 days of battery life
Item no.: DBS-654201, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 3700546707247
Designed in France, the Withings ScanWatch is the first hybrid smartwatch to continuously scan your vital signs to identify conditions such as heart disease.
Developed by experts, the smartwatch takes ECGs and SpO2 measurements. The hybrid model looks more like a classic watch than a chunky digital health tracker. It has a battery life of up to 30 days, and the watch needs about 2 hours to charge to 100%. It charges to 80% in just one hour.
The data the watch measures automatically syncs with the free Withings app to track your vitals.
- Detects an irregular heartbeat
- Recognises sleep-disordered breathing
- Can take ECGs on demand
- Tracks oxygen saturation
- Tracks heart rate
- Comprehensive sleep tracking
- 24/7 activity tracking
- Notifications via PMOLED screen
Track your heart's health:
- The ScanWatch regularly records and tracks your heart rate day and night. If the watch detects an irregular heartbeat, a notification alerts the user to take an electrocardiogram (ECG).
- A medically accurate electrocardiogram can detect signs of atrial fibrillation, which could lead to health problems if left undetected.
- Cardiac arrhythmia is often symptom-free and is difficult to catch without regularly tracking your heartbeat.
- The live signal can be displayed during recording and can be viewed and shared at any time with the app.
Monitor your breathing:
- The oximeter on your wrist measures haemoglobin and blood oxygen saturation (SPO2) and quickly assesses respiratory function. The SpO2 readings measured with the PPG (photoplethysmograph) sensor can be easily viewed and shared in the Withings app.
- Oxygen saturation, heart rate, breathing rate and movements throughout the night can also be measured by the app. All of this data can be used to indicate signs of sleep apnea.
- The sleep monitor learns to understand your sleep rhythm and improve the quality of your sleep thanks to artificial intelligence developed in a sleep laboratory in Mannheim, Germany.
- The tracker tracks the different sleep stages (light or deep sleep), duration of sleep, sleep time and wake time and sleep interruptions, which can be recorded and monitored by the Health App.
- A special algorithm, calibrated at the Beclere Hospital in France using polysomnography, is considered the gold standard for sleep analysis. It automatically evaluates your sleep based on the data the app measures.
- Selective measurements of your heart rate during sleep give insight into your sleeping heart rate, which differs from your resting heart rate.
- In addition to the heart rate, the watch tracks breathing to identify breathing disorders and provides an analysis of the continuous oxygen content in the blood (SpO2), heart rate, movements and respiratory rate.
- Thanks to the smart wake-up function, your watch knows whether you are in a light or deep sleep phase and automatically selects the best time for a more pleasant wake-up. You can also set an alarm to be woken with a gentle vibration.
- When you're in "exercise mode", the watch can augment activity tracking with movement, distance, elevation, speed, and heart rate using your phone's GPS.
- Exercise mode is automatically detected by the watch based on activity and the connected GPS. You can also manually activate exercise mode, choosing from over 30 different types of exercise.
- The duration of your workout, your heart rate and your movement are continuously recorded. Your steps are also recorded with the 3-axis accelerometer to keep track of your daily step goal.
- Your fitness level can be determined based on the collected data and the estimated maximum oxygen consumption (VO2max).
The watch can track the following:
- Irregular heartbeat notifications
- Heart rate: beats per minute
- Breathing disturbances related to oxygen saturation
- Electrocardiograms: 30 second ECG recordings
- Clinically validated oxygen saturation value (SpO2)
- Fitness data: walking or running, steps, distance, calories, based on your profile
- Calories burned
- Daily summary of distance travelled and duration of workouts
- Automatically detected swim mode, including duration and calories burned
- Sleep: deep and light sleep phases
- Irregular heart rate
- Fitness level estimated via VO2max estimate
- Elevation: metres and floors climbed
- PPG heart rate/SpO2 sensor
- High-precision MEMS 3-axis acceleration sensor
Requirements for the Withings App
- iOS (iOS 14 or later)
- Android (8.0 and above)
Conditions of use:
- Water-resistant to a depth of 50 m, 5 ATM (165 feet)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Storage temperature : -20°C to +85°C
- 38.4 mm diameter (1.6'')
- 13.2 mm thickness (0.52'')
- 18 mm strap width (0.70'')
- 58g (only the watch, without strap)
- Stainless steel case
- Brass lacquered dial
- Applied chrome indexes
- Guilloche subdial
- Chrome hands
- Sapphire glass
- Water-resistant fluoroelastomer wristband
Scope of delivery:
- 1x ScanWatch
- Premium Sport fluoroelastomer wristband
- Magnetic charging cable
- Quick start guide in multiple languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Reusable transport bag
|Country of Origin:||France|
Questions & Answers about Withings Hybrid Smart ScanWatch 38mm
English reviews written for Withings Hybrid Smart ScanWatch 38mm
- No reviews available